Friday, May 27, 2011

Day 88


Oh man, I am very excited for this long holiday weekend. I have so many plans! Tonight kicks off with a 7pm social at the Hub, a local networking place for artists and creative people. They are hosting a band called Break Fix, a dj and a drummer duo. They are fantastic and always have me jumping around. Following that is after hours at Ivory lounge more electronica and dancing.

Tomorrow is a boaty boat day, ah sun and sea! Later that evening  we are headed to watch my friend take a food challenge to eat 10 Ghost pepper hot wings from a restaurant called 420 Munchies CafĂ© (open till 420am) Ha ha ha…  http://www.munchies420cafe.com/ Check out their menu, the fat sandwiches on the right side will make you cringe. This place is soooooo anti-PCP. I will be going only for the entertainment factor. ANYWAY. After he kills himself with heartburn, we are hitting the town for night number two of dancing. 

Sunday is the ever waited for day 90. I will spend my morning taking my 90 day photos and the elusive last workout. Then I am off to a BBQ. I am sorta hoping we can eat by then but if not I will be treating myself to some lobster for sure. Monday is boat day number two. This day is going to be margarita filled for me. I am bringing my blender to the boat.

I am actually loving these super sets. Strange as it is, I feel like I am getting more of a workout doing them. I may make my post PCP workout similar to these. V-sits till failure never let me down on the pain side. I still got some 8 minutes of Mikey in after though.

I have had a bloated feeling most of the week (but surprisingly no cramps, must be my clean and healthy system)… sorry guys, too much info. Ladies I am sure you know what I am talking about. Hoping by day 90 it subsides. Otherwise my pics aren’t going to be quite as sharp with my tummy puffed out! 2 days left! Wow, time certainly does fly. Of course back on day 30 in the middle of sit ups and cursing I probably would have told you it was crawling, funny how the perception of time can change.

Hope you all have a great FRIDAY!

4 comments:

  1. Urgh, bloating! Hope it goes down!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun weekend! I'd love to be on a boat...Have a great time. My return to the social scene will be next weekend, can't wait to go dancing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh right it is memorial day weekend in the US! What a great way to finish PCP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!!! What is that place??? I wouldnt want to see their kitchen!
    Or to clean it for that matter... with so much fat burning around... yuk...
    And I imagine the portions are mega US supersize me style!
    Good luck Kris!

    ReplyDelete