Monday, May 16, 2011

Day 77


Two days is hardly long enough for the weekend. Sigh, we should all work two days and then have 5 days off. If you can’t tell I have a case of the Mondays! I did however have a great two days off. Saturday we started off with boating but after a few hours we had to go in due to the rain. I didn’t let it bust my spirits however; it just meant I got in a little nap before going out dancing with the girls. I had a few drinks but I can’t really call that my indulgence as they totaled 180 calories for both and I am sure I danced that off. 

I don’t even really want to take the indulgence but I know I need to. I went out yesterday but didn’t get a chance to have a meal anywhere. It was a beautiful day and my boyfriend took the day off for once to hang out with me. We went to some books stores and then found this vintage car magazine for his father. It was fun just hanging out with him as we rarely do that anymore. 

What I really want is an ice cream sundae. I haven’t had a single spoonful of ice cream this whole time. Perhaps that doesn’t seem like a lot to most but I am an icecreamaholic. I used to walk to the corner store at least 3 times a week for creamies. Do you all have creamie stands? I was surprised to learn that when I moved from Vermont to Florida they had none, and most people don’t even know what the heck a creamie is!! Anyhow, it is like soft serve but better. No wonder I was gaining so much weight, 3 times a week HA!!   

Glad to only have to jump today. I don’t get the stitch in my side anymore when I am doing it and I am not all out of breath. I actually may try going for a run just to switch things up. I have never been a runner but I always wanted to be. Tried a few times….. Anyhow, I feel like I could physically do it. Might be a fun test just to see.

6 comments:

  1. Get that indulgence done, we don't want it in the 80s!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, enjoy it, let your hair done, and know that you're in control from now on !

    12 Days !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss ice cream too...I still have about 4 tubs of Haagen Daaz in my freezer which some friends brought round a couple of months ago! Day 91 I am sitting down with a big spoon! I miss second hand bookstores - not too many of those here in HK, at least not filled with books I can read :(
    Definitely take your indulgence and ENJOY it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dont overthink it and enjoy it! even if it's more than you should! you'll end up like me passed out on the couch! hahaha
    But still, quite content.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey hey...I wrote a long and extensive comment last week and the the blog site simpy would nto work...was sooo angry...anyway...

    Thaialand diving was some what of a non event...normally I am lucky and see a few whalesharks and some bullsharks (evening dive as they come up to feed)...but this time nothing!! not even a little sea snake....Vis was bad to say the least, and it rained every day so any shore dive was just rubbish!!! But I did an awsome deep wreck dive as it seems vis got cleared after 40m...anyway, back there in 2 weeks so hope i can see something interesting!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Try it! You might suprise yourself.
    And good luck moving swiftly thru sets.
    When I am tired (I should say MORE tired :)

    I focus on my breathing and keep the movement smaller.

    Rock it Lady K!

    ReplyDelete