Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day 75

Boat day! Although I wish I were diving it is nice to have just a chill out an relax boat day too. Last dive I went on I had a scare with giant fish so it has been ok not jumping right back in. I'm sure I will be ready to go when the captain is ready to go again.

Dancing tonight. Maybe I will go for the indulgence tonight.... not sure yet. Honestly I am just not that excited about it. I think it is because I cheated this week with the mothers day thing and then missing the day of workouts. I know I have to take it though. Maybe some pizza, keep it simple, followed by a cocktail and something sweet. Ice cream.

Took more pics the other day but Blogger was down. Here is one. Wow I cant believe we are in our last few weeks! The scale told me I was down another pound... Pretty cool. I wouldn't mind loosing two more before the end, that is one pound a week. I think I got it!

3 comments:

  1. This is totally your best shot of the program! Strong and sexy.
    Do take the indulgence! It's wierdly empowering. I'm about to have a piece of marron cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rock and Rolling Kristi.. Looking fantastic and great tone around the mid drift..

    ReplyDelete
  3. KRISTI! You are looking awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete