Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day 78

OK!!! Indulgence complete. I had some nachos with sour cream, sweet potato fries, Smokin’ Tampa Tea, and chocolate layer cake. It was all yummy and I am certainly paying dearly for it as we speak.  My stomach is bulging, I feel bloated. I have massive heart burn.  All around just general blah, and this is the next day!

The smokin’ tea is pretty cool I took a video of the bottle so you can see it is actually smoking. I think it is a bunch of rum and juice. I used to drink the whole thing. I only had two glasses this time and I was pretty intoxicated. Not to mention the thing was EXTREAMLY sweet. Wow, I could barely believe how tart it was.

Nachos had pulled pork with bbq sauce, pickled ocra, Melted Jack cheese, salsa and sour cream. Oh southern nachos are YUMMY! I actually ordered a whole meal too (stupidly) but had one bite and was just too full…  I should have gone with the four hour Tapas. Probably could have made more out of my indulgence. Mine was over so quick as my tummy can’t handle as much food intake as pre-PCP. Sweet potato fries are always yummy, but I wish they weren’t so salty. I had to take the chocolate cake home and “stretch” before I could even take a bite.

Back home I gave my food some time to digest. Kick backed with some TV and then it was time. 

Ohhhh man was it yummy, rich but yummy. Again, oddly enough I could taste the salt in the chocolate cake. Anyway, I could only get in a few bites. I was still pretty full and I knew I had to go to bed soon. Digesting a bit before bed was probably my best bet rather than eat and pass out. I am sure it would have made for some strange dreams. Kinda wish I had started the meal with the cake J All in all I think this weekend I accomplished the 1000 calories (and then some). Now it is time to focus and nail the last of this project!

5 comments:

  1. That's a hardcore indulgence, glad it didn't make you sick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I could only fit a 1/4 of what I wanted to into my belly, so I'm not overly surprised! If I continued to eat it would have been a disaster.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my....indulgence is the word ! haha - it's great that you can see and feel the after effects and make sure you remember them after the PCP...

    Keep it rocking Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, that's a reallyy awesome indulgence good to see that you guys are REALLY letting them rip with the last indulgence!
    Those nachos look SOOOOO tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. look at the size of that slice of cake!!!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete