Friday, May 20, 2011

Day 81

Hi Gang! (ha ha ha) Hanging tough this week. I finally got a great night sleep yesterday with NO heartburn. Unfortunately I woke up with an additional 3lbs!! I know our bodies fluctuate 2 pounds or so but it is discouraging. 9 days to go and now 4 pounds too loose! YIKES

I have my leg workout still looming in front of me today. It is a good thing it is FRIDAY!! I did two sets of 8 minute abs in a row yesterday. I just felt like I could keep going so I hit the back button on my phone and replayed the video. I certainly was slowing down at the end but it felt good. I might do it again today. Plus I am going to a Hip Hop show tonight. Yeah for break dancing graffiti like art and dope beats! I am going to be throwing down some serious moves tonight. Best part, we won free tickets! YEAHHHHBBOOOYYYYYYY! 

Funny story my friend was trying to dance like the girls in this video and she though no one was looking but me (we were at work) and right when she does it our boss turns the corner HA!!!

Caution do not watch this video with Kids, Bosses, coworkers, or anyone else who you think would be offended by this craziness.....It is actually distasteful and rude. But if you have a sense of humor I am sure you will enjoy... so enjoy!


I have no idea how those women move like that. Honestly, I am just ….hypnotized. HA HA HA. Anyhow, this is not a representation of how I dance in any form. Just had to make that point!

6 comments:

  1. Very edifying Kristi! Thanks for sharing that crazy video OMG!

    Now do you think those ladies are worried about the last 3/4 pounds?

    Chill out already! You're doing great. I wish I could make it out to be more sociable, but I know my limits! I want to hear all about your hip hop show - have a wonderful time. The fish and egg should be with you soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What number on the scale are you trying to get to and why that number?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo Yo Kristi, you know, my weight can move 2 to 4 pounds in a day too. So many different factors. None of them have an impact as to my and your overall base weight. Just a normal body thing. You look and feel good, and know these numbers can fluctuate. So why worry.  keep it rocking sister kristi !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yo Kristi! Good to hear that the heartburn has gone away... I feel super cranky if I haven't been sleeping well too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GEEZ, those women sure know how to shake it @ Wamart! HA HA HA Thanks for sharing KristI, i must say i've never seen anything like it, and i'm burr dancing like that will burn a sh1t load of calories!!!

    YAY for no heartburn and back to back 8min Mike dates = awesome job.
    Also a huge fan of hip-hop(even more since vie started PCP). Do let us know how the show went.

    1 week to go- that's dope yo! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone! I am not really trying to reach a particular number. I never really had a set goal or anything but when it started getting close to an even 140... well it would be nice to just round it out. No disappointment here. A little discouraged but I am back on the wagon and kickin it!

    ReplyDelete