Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Day 65


The sweat was seriously just pouring out of my body yesterday during my workout. Paints a pretty picture right? UGH. Who made Florida so humid anyway????

Sounds like everyone else is struggling alongside me. Ricky said it best when he laughed at Patrick’s email to take our reps to failure. When my wrists are tired after doing Divinci’s I know I took it to the point where I wasn’t using the right muscles to get through my set, that’s for sure. Yes however, there are some things I am good at that I could do more of. Sit ups, Standing O’s, sadly I could do longer planks….. OH WAIT, this is just part of our routine this week. HA. Yes I will be taking it all the way to failure and probably not even getting through the reps :)

My Mom joined me for my work out yesterday. Yeah she was lapping me on the Pistol squats and lunges. WTF?? Am I that weak? She isn’t even training right now. I mean she is pretty in shape, but give me a break. Time for me to push harder, nothing like your mom to get you to that point.

After reading all of your posts, I am certainly not looking forward to the work out tonight. Not to mention I have an after work group meeting till 7 so I don’t even get to start till 730. That means dinner at 9. Snack at 945 and then bed at 10pm. Maybe I can get a quick walk around the block in after snack to help digest some of the food before laying down. Just so hard to get up in the morning if I don’t get a good amount of sleep. Luckily this is my last group meeting till after the PCP is done.

2 comments:

  1. You're going to do fine, your body is capable of much more than you think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You think Florida is humid, come to Hong Kong ! Nothing beats the feeling of being red-faced and dripping in sweat after 5 min of exercising outdoors LOL.
    Good job and hope you get some decent zzzz's soon!

    ReplyDelete