Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day 80!!


Ugh, PLANKS SUCK! I used to love them, not so much anymore. 5 at 90… give me a break.  I haven’t even looked at today’s work out. It is better that way, just get home and do it. No questions asked. I look forward to getting it done asap so that I can mellow for the rest of the night. Left over for dinner so no need for prepping. It is a good feeling.

I was complaining to my guy about how my errands and “have to’s” were taking over my life. He was amazing and cleaned the whole house and washed out bedding when I got home. What a great guy. I was able to complete my grocery shopping, workout and make dinner last night. All things I thought may or may not get done due to the lack of time. 

This last week I have been seriously suffering from heartburn. I have woken up every night having to bulk up my pillows so I am sleeping upright. I am tired from all the effort and lack of sleep from it. Just thought I would share the news as it is putting a strain on the working out and energy levels. Funny that work has been really stressful the past few weeks and now I have heart burn. It is an obvious connection.

10 days of the PCP
20 days till San Fran
30 days till Bahamas cruise

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE HAVE THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. The heartburn sucks, I wonder what could be causing it. Have you had in the past?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear abt the heartburn ! Hope it disappears FAST so you can have a perfect last PCP week. You've done so well - just look at your pics..so toned and strong. Go girl GO !!! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds terrible, probably silly question, but have you had food allergies test ?

    ReplyDelete