Thursday, May 12, 2011

Day 73


Today’s lunch was amazing, chicken, avocado, tomato, chive, mustard sandwich on sour dough whole grain bread, WOW. I love sour dough and didn’t know it came in a healthier version than white. Anyhow it is not whole wheat but better than regular and it was the perfect sourness…. MMMMMM

I found it a little hard to get back on track yesterday but I felt good after I got through the workout. The standing O’s till failure is just not a good time but I made it through them, 50, 40, 25, 20 and 24. I pushed through the last four and I am paying the price now! The planks with resting the 15 seconds in between I was at failure much quicker. The first, full time, next 60, 60, and then 55. The last time I actually fell on my arm.

I got to have dinner with my man last night, first time in a while as I was not enjoying watching him eat steak and fries while I had a raw egg milk shake. So for the last few weeks I steered clear of his dinner times and consumed my shake in the living room. Last night I made him some burgers and then we had potatoes and I ate crawfish. It was a messy good time. Typically I like to dip the mud bugs into some melted and salted butter. I refrained from this however and made a spicy hot sauce type mixture and dipped them into it. YYYUUUMMMMM! 

Not excited for the bicycles tonight, but also not dreading my work out. I actually have been looking forward to the jump ropes. Odd. Then it is doggie bath night. When I trap my poor unsuspecting smelly dog in the bath room and pretend it is the doggie SPAW! Nails trimmed, teeth brushed and hair washed and conditioned. Yay for non-stinky pets!

3 comments:

  1. lol
    Good one!
    As a french, it took me a bit of time but managed to get it.
    How big is your dog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giles, I'm French Canadien so I can relate, but it's probably worse for me :/ ha ha! My dog was never supposed to be over 20lbs. He is 35. The biggest Boston terrier I have ever seen!!

    ReplyDelete