Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Day 70


Sorry folks, it has been a while. This weekend was hectic. My friend came to visit me as she is moving out of state. Mother’s day of course was this past weekend, then Monday I was sick and had to stay home from work so today I am playing catch up with email’s. Anyhow, I am here, I am doing the workouts and staying with the diet other than a small slip up on Mother’s day brunch. I’ll tell you all about in my next post.  I have also been keeping up with your blogs in between activities although not commenting back. I should be back in the full Blogging swing by tomorrow. Again so sorry and I will catch up with you all then!

5 comments:

  1. Looking forward to hearing about it! Keep it ticking...you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, right!? you missed two days... So bad!!! :D
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's go Kristi, let's go, let's go Kristi, let's Go !!!

    ReplyDelete